Take a trip with us through Cleveland’s rich and heady brewing past, guided by Cleveland Brew Bus owner and author of “Cleveland Beer: History and Revival in the Rust Belt,” Leslie Basalla-McCafferty.
- Adult (21+)
- Adult Non-Drinkers
Enjoy Cleveland Brews as you Pregame for the Indians Game
Beer and baseball are two of America’s greatest pastimes, and both come with a lot of legends and lore, which we share with you on this fun tour. Join us prior to evening Tribe home games for tastings of baseball-themed brews and tales at two of Cleveland’s most sports-centric breweries — Forest City and Brick and Barrel.
Tours conclude with a pint of your choice at Butcher and the Brewer, located just a block from Progressive Field. From there, you can grab a bite in the Gateway District and walk to the game!
- Guided tasting of three beer samples at first two brew breweries, full beer of your choice at Butcher and the Brewer
- Safe, sober transportation
- Fun facts about Cleveland beer, breweries and baseball
- Bottled water
- The tour includes walking for distances of a few blocks outdoors as well as within breweries, and may include some stairs. Please let us know if you will need special accommodations due to injury or disability.
- Must be 21 or older and show ID to participate.
- Cleveland Brew Bus is not a party bus. We reserve the right to refuse further alcohol service to guests who become too intoxicated. We reserve the right to refuse to board, without refund, to guests we suspect are already intoxicated.
- Please drink responsibly. Designate a driver or arrange for transportation to and from the meeting location. We value your safety.