Spend an afternoon or evening tasting beer in the heart of Cleveland with us. Tour stops vary, but can include all of your favorites within city limits.
- Adult (21+)
- Adult Non-Drinkers
Explore the Nuances of Your Favorite Beer Style
Join us every other month as we take a deep dive into an individual beer style or set of styles, exploring the nuances of different breweries’ takes on a single category of beer, and learning the history of how they developed. Tours visit three to four breweries and include 12 samples total. Styles vary from tour to tour.
- February – Porters and Stouts
- April – Farmhouse Ales and Sours
- June – Lagers
- August – IPA
- October – Ciders and Meads
- December – Winter Warmers and Holiday Ales
- Guided tasting of 12 beers total, at three to five local breweries
- Time to eat a meal at one or more brewery stops
- Safe, sober transportation
- Fun facts about Cleveland beer and breweries
- Tasting notes and brewing history
- Pretzel necklace
- Bottled water
- Cooler for storing purchased beer
- Drop-off at designated pick-up location following tour
- Meeting locations and/or times may vary slightly, based on special requests. You will receive a detailed itinerary email from Cleveland Brew Bus on the week of your tour with exact information about pick-up/drop-off, brewery stops, and dining options.
- Must be 21 or older and show ID to participate.
- Cleveland Brew Bus is not a party bus. We reserve the right to refuse further alcohol service to guests who become too intoxicated. We reserve the right to refuse to board, without refund, to guests we suspect are already intoxicated.
- You may not bring alcohol on the bus at the beginning of the tour. You may, however, fill growlers or purchase to-go beer from our breweries to enjoy between stops.
- Please drink responsibly. Designate a driver or arrange for transportation to and from the meeting location. We value your safety.
Market Garden Brewery Store and Tours, 1849 W. 24th Street. Cleveland, OH 44113